ACC Process

If you are contemplating an improvement that impacts the exterior of your home, such as a pool, a pergola, new landscape, fence, painting the exterior of your home, etc, you will need approval from the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) before you proceed.  To submit a request to the committee, simply fill out the below ACC Request Form and submit it to Carole Kopecki at Excel Association Management (  Also include any electronic plans you may have to better communicate the specifics of your request.

Excel will submit the request to the ACC Committee which is comprised of homeowner volunteers who will review the request to ensure it is compliant with the deed restrictions.  The ACC technically has 30 days to respond to a request, but they do their utmost to turn over these requests very quickly for your convenience and theirs.  Once a decision is made, you will receive written feedback of either the approval or the reason why the request was denied.  If you have any questions about the ACC process, you may contact Xrevette Dabney (aka X) of Excel Association Management at (972) 881-7488 or

Download the VoSE ACC request form.